- COE Inclusion, Equity and Diversity Professional Development
- This site contains information specific to employees and students within the College of Engineering.
- Office of Human Resource Development
- This site contains descriptions, schedules, and enrollment procedures for classes, seminars, programs, events, and other professional development resources administered campus wide through the Office of Human Resource Development.
- Chancellor’s Hilldale Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Service to the University
- Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Research – Independent Investigator
- Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Research – Critical Research Support
- Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Leadership – Individual Unit Level
- Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Leadership – School, College, or Larger University Level
- Robert and Carroll Heideman Award for Excellence in Public Service and Outreach
- Martha Casey Award for Dedication to Excellence
- Ann Wallace Career Achievement Award
- Employee Assistance Office
- “When personal or work-related concerns become difficult to manage, UW–Madison’s Employee Assistance Office (EAO) can provide timely solutions for life transitions, physical or emotional health issues, and relationship challenges. EAO professional staff offer counseling and consultation at no cost to UW–Madison faculty, staff, graduate student employees, significant others, and family members.”
- “The Ombuds Office is a safe place where UW-Madison employees can seek guidance regarding workplace concerns at any time, without fear of reprisal, and at no cost to them. Ombuds provide faculty and staff with a confidential place to collaboratively explore complaints, clarify issues, and consider options and resources to address their concerns. Ombuds are impartial and non-aligned, working to promote fairness in the workplace.”